Does your company rank among the elite involved in energy research and development? Show it by becoming an Advanced Energy 2016 Sponsor.

Have your company take its place among the industry’s leading corporations and organizations as a sponsor of Advanced Energy 2016, and gain some very significant advantages.

At Advanced Energy 2016 you will find energy industry buyers, influencers and policy makers from around the world.

The Advanced Energy Conference brings innovators and technologists together with corporations, investors and policy makers. When the Advanced Energy Conference was last held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, industry, utility, and government/regulatory representatives comprised 73% of attendees, with academics, researchers and students comprising the remaining 27%. Here are a few highlights:

  • 34 states and 21 countries represented
  • Attendees from 765 different organizations
  • Participation by 72 colleges and universities
  • 5 National Laboratories in attendance
  • Representatives from U.S. military organizations and the Department of Homeland Security

Your company’s sponsorship of Advanced Energy 2016 will:

  • Immediately reinforce your dedication to America’s energy future and make it known to a major share of the industry’s most important opinion leaders.
  • Receive public recognition for your sponsorship in conference literature and signage
  • Place your organization’s logo and special sponsor profile in the Conference Program guide, and on the Conference website with a link to your company’s website
  • Provide enhanced awareness among government officials, investors, and potential technology partners

…and secure many more exclusive benefits, increasing with your level of sponsorship, as outlined in our Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus.

Download our Sponsorship and Exhibitor Prospectus for a full presentation of the benefits and advantages that each level of sponsorship provides.

For continuous email updates concerning Advanced Energy, please complete the form below. Sign up and you’ll be notified as the conference plans and programs are solidified. We assure you that this information will only be used for conference purposes, and will not be shared with third parties.